"The only thing we have to fear
is fear itself"
NOVEMBER 2015 PARIS ATTACKS
This past Friday, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks killed 129 people in Paris, France. Tragedies like these are often caused by fear of physical, religious, political or geographical differences. Fear is one of the biggest culprits behind human negativity. As humans, we oftentimes act upon fear without knowing that it is motivating our actions. It is important to become aware of when we are controlled by fear, because only then can we transcend it.
Discussion Questions- Find Your Story
1. What are some situations in which i have felt fearful?
2. How does fear makes me feel?
3. What are 3-5 things that i fear the most?
4. How has fear of these things limited me or prevented me from becoming more prosperous?
5. What are some ways i can overcome my fears?
Writing Submission- Tell Your Story
Please write a poem/prose describing your thoughts and feelings on fear.
Leave your response as a comment to this post.